Wedding Themed Playlists
Have you thought about using songs in your wedding that are centered around a certain theme or topic? You can use our word-based topic lists for wedding songs to do exactly that.
Word theme songs are great for DJs who want to play a word-play mix during their music sets! For example, if a song playing is about celebrating – like the song “Celebration” by Kool and the Gang – you know it is time to have a good time!
The songs in these lists have been arranged around specific themes.
Family & Friends Playlists –
Wedding Themes for Couples –
- Baseball theme (baseball superfans)
- Beach theme (beach weddings)
- Beer theme (beer lovers)
- Candy theme (candy table)
- Celebrate Songs (celebrate on your wedding day)
- Coffee theme (coffee lovers)
- Cowboy theme (marrier is a cowboy)
- Dog theme (dog in the wedding)
- Fish/Fishing theme (fishing lovers)
- Fun theme (fun weddings)
- Hero, Heroes, Superheroes theme (special dedication)
- Las Vegas theme (Vegas wedding theme)
- Liquor theme (liquor lovers for a toast)
- Limbo Songs (limbo at your wedding)
- Music theme (music lovers)
- Soldier theme (military dedication)
- Strawberry theme (strawberry flavor wedding)
- Summer theme (summer weddings)
- U.S. States themes (tribute to your home state)
- Wine theme (wine lovers)
Why Are Wedding Themes Popular?
It is not so uncommon these days for weddings to be based around a certain theme. The colors, the wedding cakes, the food, and even the music can all be combined to present a certain atmosphere. (Yes, we’ve seen a wedding based upon the movie, Up — there’s a Pinterest board for that.) These song lists based on the words in the title make it easy for you to choose music that will fit your wedding’s overall theme.
Using music to tie things together will leave a lasting impression on your wedding guests. Guests will leave with a heart filled with memories of your special day. You will also be thrilled because you chose songs that fit your interests and desires. As the years pass, you and your partner will be turning to these wedding songs again and again to relive the memories that you created.
How Many Songs Can You Name From a Single Word?
You can also mix and match topics from these wedding song lists to choose music that will work for different parts of your wedding ceremony. Whether you want dance music or music you can use in the formal ceremony, there is something here for you.