Wedding Ceremony & Reception Song Lists
What songs do you need for the wedding ceremony and reception? To help in your song search, I created lists of popular wedding music lists. These lists are categorized by wedding moments for inspiration.
I’m here to help. You can request a one-on-one planning mastermind if you can’t get your playlist quite right.
Wedding Ceremony Songs
Wedding processional songs are for when the wedding party enters the ceremony venue and walks down the aisle. What kind of mood do you want to set for the processional?
Unity Ceremony Songs
The unity candle ceremony is when the wedding couple lights their unity candle in unison from their individually lit candles. How long of a song do you want for this ceremony?
- Best Unity Ceremony Songs Updated
Common Wedding Reception Moments
My wedding reception song lists help couples choose songs that they can dance to with their friends and family on the big day. The wedding songs selected will always remind you of the fun and special moments from your wedding.
Grand Entrance Songs
The grand entrance honors the entire wedding party. These popular songs will give you ideas of what to play as the wedding party and the wedding couple enter the reception venue.
- Best Wedding Entrance Songs Updated
Garter Removal Songs
If you’re opting for the garter removal ceremony, I have a few songs to choose from.
- Best Garter Removal Songs Updated
Garter Toss Songs
Of course, if you toss the garter to the single men in the crowd, I have song lists for that.
- Best Garter Toss Songs Updated
Garter Placement Songs
These are the most popular songs to play while the garter toss winner places the bride’s garter on the winner of the bouquet toss. Steamy!
- Best Garter Placement Songs Updated
Reception Formal Dances and Dedications
Formal dances during a wedding reception
There are common formal dances that are planned for many weddings; view the popular formal dances with their accompanying songs. The following dances are all on one web page for your convenience.
Father Daughter Dance Songs
What song will you dance to with your dad on this special day?
Mother Son Dance Songs
Which song will represent your relationship when you dance with your mom at the reception?
Money Dance Songs
If you have the money dance at your wedding, you’ll want to choose from popular songs played — especially since multiple songs are needed for this fun event.
- Best Money Dance Songs Updated
Wedding Songs by Genres
- Afrobeats Wedding Songs
- Christian Wedding Songs
- Country Wedding Songs
- Disco Wedding Songs
- EDM Wedding Songs
- Folk Wedding Songs
- Hip Hop Wedding Songs
- Indie Wedding Songs
- Instrumental Wedding Songs
- Jazz Wedding Songs
- Oldies Wedding Songs
- Pop Wedding Songs
- Post-Grunge Wedding Songs
- R&B Wedding Songs
- Reggae Wedding Songs
- Rock Wedding Songs
- Texas Country Wedding Songs
- Yacht Rock Wedding Songs
Unique Wedding Song Lists
- Boy Band Cocktail Hour Songs
- British Music Artists To Celebrate A Royal Wedding
- ‘Canon In D’ Ceremony Song Versions
- Catholic Wedding Songs
- Cheesy Songs Not To Play At Weddings
- Acoustic Covers Wedding Hits
- Acoustic Wedding Songs
- Duet Songs
- Groom Dedication Songs
- LGBTQ+ Wedding Songs
- Marriage Proposal Songs Not “Marry Me”
- Outdoor Wedding Music Ideas
- Rain On Your Wedding Day Songs to Play
- Slow Dance Songs
- Songs to Inspire You When Writing Your Wedding Vows
- UK Wedding Music Picks
- Wedding Selfie Dance Songs For Your Reception
- Wedding Song Lyrics – Finding the Right Wedding Songs
Wedding music sets the tone for the entire wedding event. Your song choices add charm and personality to the whole wedding affair.