Hi. We’re My Wedding Songs.
Your Source for Wedding Song Suggestions.
Mission Statement: To be a valuable website that presents current, popular, and unique song suggestions to couples (with marriage equality in mind) planning their weddings and events. To help wedding planners, DJs, and wedding pros find new music and be music educated. We strive to build a sharing community while giving back to the community.
Since 2017 My Wedding Songs has become a recognized leader as a source of Wedding Song suggestions. MWS is owned and operated by husband and wife team Matt & Sharon Campbell.
Our unique ability to find, share and be a resource of wedding song suggestions has gained us recognition by curating 600 playlists and being rewarded by helping millions of couples a year.
Read a few reviews from readers and followers.
Matthew Campbell (Matt)
Founder & Editor, Wedding Music Expert
Lives In: Las Vegas, Nevada
Education: University of Montana (Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management)
Expertise: Songs, Music, Weddings, DJ
Matt Campbell owned and operated a mobile DJ company, DJ Express, in Montana. He performed at hundreds of weddings, school dances, and social parties throughout the nineties. He continued his love of music and weddings in 2003 by founding a wedding planning website, WeddingMuseum.com.
However, Matt rebranded the website to focus on wedding music in January 2017. He is the editor, featured author, and content strategist for My Wedding Songs.
Matt curates 600+ playlists on My Wedding Songs in the music and wedding categories.
Matt’s Career Highlights
- Wedding and event DJ company owner of DJ Express in MT.
- Author: Wedding Songs Planner: A Wedding Music Guide To Pick All Your Songs In Minutes For Fun & Romance
- Hosts the Wedding Songs Podcast.
- Offering wedding song ideas on our YouTube channel.
- Publishes the MusicLetter newsletter.
- Las Vegas Bloggers Meetup organizer 2020-2022.
- Rolling Stone Culture Council member since 2021.
- Presented at Las Vegas WordCamps, Wedding MBA, and DJ shows.
- Published in Rolling Stone, DJ Times, and DJ Life Magazine offering wedding song ideas.
Featured Publications, Accomplishments & Associations
Giving back to our local community is our biggest accomplishment. Meeting wedding professionals and hearing your stories at conferences such as the Wedding MBA and DJX reminds us why we do what we do. Thank you for following our journey!
My Wedding Songs Highlights
- Gives a percentage of profit to charity.
- Helps millions of people annually discover wedding and party songs.
- Vegas Wedding Chamber member since 2015.
- October 2021, My Wedding Songs was featured in a Category Pirates category design newsletter and their book The Category Design Toolkit!
- Disc Jockey News (DJNTV) – How To Open The Wedding Dance Floor
- Wedding Business Solutions – Matt Campbell – The Niche: MyWeddingSongs.com
- The Builders – Matt Campbell – His Journey & Building a Site that Attracts 4 Million Visitors a Year
- Rolling Stone – Matt Campbell Says Rolling Stone Culture Council Provides Added Authority and Fruitful Business Connections
- Disc Jockey News (DJNTV) – How To Keep Current On Your Wedding Music
- Inspiration For A Unique Wedding Playlist
- Is Streaming Music Killing the Wedding DJ?
- Hit the Highway on a Honeymoon Road Trip
- Insights For Running A Successful Wedding DJ Business
- 55 Wedding Ceremony Ideas For Every Part of Your Vow Exchange
- 4 Lesser-Known Trends Wedding Pros Wish Every Couple Would Use
- Reuniting With Dad This Father’s Day? Celebrate By Planning An Epic Brunch In His Honor
- View My Wedding Songs’ BBB profile.
- Connect with Matt on LinkedIn or Twitter
Our address: 8128 Ducharme Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89145
At My Wedding Songs, we believe in giving back to try and make the world a better place.
In 2023, a portion of our revenue, $1000 minimum, will be made to helping children in need.
In 2022, a $1,000 donation was made to Junior Achievement of Southern Nevada. Junior Achievement gives students the tools they need to succeed through financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programs.
In 2021, a $1,000 donation was made to Girls Who Code. Its mission is to close the gender gap in new entry-level tech jobs.
In the past, we donated a portion of our profits to organizations such as the Wounded Warrior Project, Feeding America, Three Square, and the American Cancer Society.