Hi. We’re My Wedding Songs.
Helping You Plan Your Wedding Playlist.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to help engaged couples plan their wedding songs for an epic experience -and- to be a valuable resource to wedding planners, DJs, and wedding pros to discover wedding hits. We strive to build a community while giving back to the community.
Since 2017 My Wedding Songs has become a recognized leader for wedding song ideas. This is accomplished through curated wedding playlists on our website, Matthew’s Wedding MusicLetter newsletter, Matthew hosting the Wedding Songs Podcast, Matthew’s wedding music planning books, and mastermind consultations.
My Wedding Songs is owned and operated by husband and wife team Matthew & Sharon Campbell based in Las Vegas.
Read a few reviews from our readers and followers.
Founder & Editor, Wedding DJ, Music Lover
Education: University of Montana (Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management)
Expertise: Songs, Music, Weddings, DJ
Connect with Matthew on LinkedIn.
Matthew Campbell owned and operated a mobile DJ company, DJ Express, in Montana from 1993-2000. He performed at hundreds of weddings, school dances, and parties. After moving to Las Vegas in 2000, he kept relationships with wedding DJs and pros through online groups, forums, and personal contacts to stay current on wedding music trends.
Matthew continued his love of music and weddings in 2003 by starting a wedding planning website, WeddingMuseum.com (WeddingMuseum.com rebranded to My Wedding Songs in January 2017) to focus strictly on wedding music planning.
Today, Matthew researches the most popular and unique songs couples can play during their wedding ceremony and reception to make their wedding days unique to them and match their personality. He monitors music charts such as Billboard, wedding DJ software, Spotify, TikTok, YouTube, Apple Music, and Amazon Music.
Matthew curates most song lists on My Wedding Songs. However, he also hosts a podcast (Wedding Songs Podcast), writes a newsletter about wedding music (Wedding MusicLetter), authors wedding music planning books (engaged couples: The Wedding Music Toolkit) and (wedding pros: Wedding Songs Planner) – both available on Amazon.
Matthew’s Career Highlights
- Wedding and event DJ company owner of DJ Express in MT.
- Author: Wedding Songs Planner: A Wedding Music Guide To Pick All Your Songs In Minutes For Fun & Romance
- Author: The Wedding Music Toolkit: Your Ultimate Companion for Crafting the Perfect Wedding Soundtrack
- Hosts the Wedding Songs Podcast.
- Publishes the Wedding MusicLetter newsletter.
- Rolling Stone Culture Council member since 2021.
- Presented at Las Vegas WordCamps, Wedding MBA, and DJ shows.
- Published in Rolling Stone, DJ Times, and DJ Life Magazine offering wedding song ideas.
- Wedding MBA Podcast – Answer your clients’ questions about the music for their wedding day
- Disc Jockey News (DJNTV) – How To Open The Wedding Dance Floor
- Wedding Business Solutions (Alan Berg) – The Niche: MyWeddingSongs.com
- The Builders – Journey & Building a Site that Attracts 4 Million Visitors a Year
- Rolling Stone – Rolling Stone Culture Council Provides Added Authority and Fruitful Business Connections
- Disc Jockey News (DJNTV) – How To Keep Current On Your Wedding Music
Matthew’s History as a Wedding DJ
Our DJ Experts
DJ Track Star Staci is trusted by brands like Coca-Cola, Lamborghini, Victoria’s Secret, Sephora, Boost Mobile, Daimler/BMW, and other A-list brands. She has created memories at over 500 weddings, and some of the world’s biggest music festivals and movie premieres.
Featured Publications, Accomplishments & Associations
My Wedding Songs Highlights
Giving back to our local community is our biggest accomplishment. Meeting wedding professionals and hearing your stories at conferences such as the Wedding MBA and DJX reminds us why we do what we do. Thank you for following our journey!
- Gives a percentage of profit to charity.
- Vegas Wedding Chamber member since 2015.
- Offering wedding song ideas on our YouTube channel.
- The website has helped more than 25 million website visitors plan their wedding and party songs.
- October 2021, My Wedding Songs was featured in a Category Pirates category design newsletter and their book The Category Design Toolkit!
At My Wedding Songs, we believe in giving back to try and make the world a better place.
We have supported the following organizations: