When picking out music for your wedding, you must consider your bridesmaids at 3 moments during your wedding:
- What song are the bridesmaids going to walk down the aisle to?
- What song will your bridesmaids be introduced to entering the reception hall?
- Is there a special song that must be played during the reception to dance with your bridesmaids?
Read on to learn more about each one.
Before walking down the aisle, see a list of prelude music as guests are arriving at the ceremony.
Songs for Bridesmaids Walking Down the Aisle
When selecting a song, try to select a song that is not about “I Love You” or “Marry Me”. Save these for the couple getting married.
Common songs that are played as your bridesmaids walk down the aisle are below. These include cover songs to popular wedding songs so that you don’t have the same song at every wedding. Although, you can have those too if you love them!
- “Canon in D” by Brooklyn Duo
- “She Is Love” by Parachute
- “A Thousand Years (Remix)” by The Piano Guys
- “What a Wonderful World” by Sawyer Fredericks
- “Only Girl (In the World)” by Boyce Avenue
- “Higher Love” by James Vincent McMorrow
- “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by Sleeping At Last
- “There She Goes by Sixpence None” The Richer
- “A Whole New World (End Title)” by ZAYN & Zhavia Ward
- “You Are The Best Thing” by Bridesmaid Quartet
- “Here Comes the Sun” by Boyce Avenue
- “Stand By Me” by Skylar Grey
- “Turning Page (Instrumental)” by Sleeping At Last
- “Truly Madly Deeply (Acoustic)” by Plamina
- “Falling like the Stars (Acoustic)” by Amber Leigh Irish
- “Grow Old With You” by Ortopilot
- “You Are My Sunshine” by Music Travel Love
- “Wildest Dreams” by Duomo
- “Bloom” by The Paper Kites
- “10,000 Hours (Piano)” by Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber
- “Yours (Wedding Edition)” by Russell Dickerson
- “I Get to Love You” by Ruelle
See a list of popular songs for the bride’s walk down the aisle.
Songs For Introducing Your Bridesmaids
These are the popular song to play while introducing your bridesmaids into the reception hall. You can have a hyped song to get everyone excited or a romantic song for a classy event. You may even have the bridesmaids paired with groomsmen too.
- “One, Two Step” by Ciara feat. Missy Elliott
- “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” by Eve and Gwen Stefani
- “Family Affair” by Mary J. Blige
- “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna
- “Buttons” by The Pussycat Dolls
- “Independent Women, Pt. 1” by Destiny’s Child
- “Barbie Girl” by by Aqua
- “Bang Bang” by Jessie J & Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus
- “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons
- “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers
- “That’s My Girl” by Fifth Harmony
- “Bridesmaids” by Tyra Madison
- “Bridesmaids” by Kylie Morgan
Don’t forget about the groomsmen too! See a list of songs for groomsmen.
Songs For A Dance With Your Bridesmaids
- “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
- “Wannabe” by Spice Girls
- “Hold On” by Wilson Phillips
- “Roar” by Katy Perry
- “Good as Hell” by Lizzo
- “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys
- “Confident” by Demi Lovato
- “Bodak Yellow” by Cardi B
- “Pretty Girl Rock” by Keri Hilson
- “GIRL” by Maren Morris
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “Man! I Feel Like A Woman” by Shania Twain
- “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Just a Girl” by No Doubt
- “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
- “No Scrubs” by TLC
- “Best Friend” by Saweetie feat. Doja Cat
- “What’s Up?” by 4 Non Blondes
- “Can’t Hold Us Down” by Christina Aguilera featuring Lil’ Kim
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” by Beyoncé
- “Dangerous” by Kardinal Offishall, Akon
- “Promiscuous” by Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland
- “Glamorous” by Fergie feat. Ludacris
- “Where My Girls At” by 702
- “Not Tonight (Remix)” by Lil’ Kim
- “Ayy Ladies” by Travis Porter feat. Tyga
- “WAP” by Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion
Do you have a bridesmaids song that should be added to the list? Please share the song below in the comments.
See a list of songs to play for your wedding party to dance together and to get the party started!
We could list thousands of songs that fit your bridesmaids. However, they will always be trumped by songs that mean something between you and your bridesmaids. Even if is your favorite song at the club or the song that was always playing on the speakers while together – that is the song that should be played!