Tim McGraw is an American born (Louisiana) country style musician. Tim has a famous family as well with wife Faith Hill and father Tug McGraw. Tug McGraw became known as a pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies and closing out the 1980 World Series for a Phillies win.
Tim first came on the country music scene in 1993 with his first studio album titled Tim McGraw. Tim will release his fourteenth studio album in 2015. The song “Don’t Take The Girl” became Tim’s first number one hit in 1994. Over the next twenty plus years, Tim has accumulated twenty-five number one hits on the Billboard Country Charts.
Tim has been known as one of the sexy men in country music with his tight jeans and cowboy hats. Tim is a country mega superstar and has connected with fans around the world. Our focus below is on wedding appropriate love songs. We have left off the song Let’s Make Love as we do not want to offend anyone. We have also left off Don’t Take the Girl and Please Remember Me as they focus around the loss of a loved one.
Tim McGraw Love Songs
10. Meanwhile Back at Mama’s featuring Faith Hill Released in 2014 on album Sundown Heaven Town Notable Lyrics: “Dump this truck and the little I got, On a loan to own and a three-acre lot, Put supper on the stove and beer in the fridge, Goin’ for broke and we’re gonna be rich”
9. I Need You – duet with Faith Hill Released in 2007 on album Let It Go Notable Lyrics: “Like a lighthouse on the coast, Like the father and the son need the holy ghost, I need you”
8. I Like It, I Love It Released in 1995 on album All I Want Notable Lyrics: “Don’t know what it is ’bout that little gal’s lovin’, But I like it, I love it, I want some more of it”
7. She’s My Kind Of Rain Released in 2003 on album Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Doctors Notable Lyrics: “She’s my kind of rain, Like love from a drunken sky, Confetti falling down all night, She’s my kind of rain”
6. Something Like That Released in 1999 on album A Place in the Sun Notable Lyrics: “Like an old photograph, Time can make a feeling fade, But the memory of a first love, Never fades away”
5. Just to See You Smile Released in 1997 on album Everywhere Notable Lyrics: “When all is said and done, I’d never count the cost, It’s worth all that’s lost, Just to see you smile”
4. Highway Don’t Care featuring Taylor Swift Released in 2013 on album Two Lanes of Freedom Notable Lyrics: “The highway don’t need you here, The highway don’t care if you’re coming home, But I do, I do”
3. My Next Thirty Years Released in 2000 on album A Place in the Sun Notable Lyrics: “My next thirty years will be the best years of my life, Raise a little family and hang out with my wife”
2. My Best Friend Released in 1999 on album A Place in the Sun Notable Lyrics: “I fall in love all over, Every time I look at you”
1. It’s Your Love duet with Faith Hill Released in 1997 on album Everywhere Notable Lyrics: “It’s your love, It just does somethin’ to me, It sends a shock right through me, I can’t get enough”
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.