Bruno Mars is one of the most popular pop artists in the past five years. His fame has grown to the point that he performed during a Super Bowl halftime show in 2014. Bruno Mars first became known to many in 2009 while offering his voice on songs “Billionaire” and “Nothin’ On You”.
Bruno is one of the World’s best selling artists with his albums Doo-Wops & Hooligans (2010) and Unorthodox Jukebox (2012). That’s right, only 2 studio albums! Bruno has won two Grammy Awards. This is all before turning 30 years old. To this date, he already has 5 Billboard Number 1 hits.
So that is the why we created a list of 10 best Bruno Mars songs for weddings. So lets get started!
10 Best Bruno Mars Songs – For Weddings
10. Billionaire by Travie McCoy but features Bruno Mars Billionaire is a great song for the money dance. “I wanna be a billionaire so ****ing bad, Buy all of the things I never had”
9. It Will Rain The song was produced for the movie Breaking Dawn – Part 1. IT Will Rain is on the dark side of love. However, it could make the perfect first dance song for the right couple. “If I lose you, baby, Just like the clouds, My eyes will do the same, if you walk away, Everyday it will rain”
8. Nothin’ On You by B.o.B. but features Bruno Mars Nothin’ On You would be a perfect bouquet toss songs because those girls have nothing compared to the bride. “Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, They got nothing on you baby”
7. Locked Out Of Heaven Locked Out Of Heaven is a great dance hit that many will be familiar with the song. “Open up your gates cause I can’t wait to see the light, And right there is where I wanna stay”
6. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson but features Bruno Mars Another great dance it to play during the reception party time that many will know the song. “Come on, dance, jump on it, If you sexy then flaunt it, If you freaky then own it, Don’t brag about it, come show me”
5. Marry You Mary you makes for a great ceremony song. It could be used as a processional unity candle lighting and recessional song. Your choice. “Is it the look in your eyes, Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.”
4. Treasure Treasure makes for a great grand entrance song for the bride and groom into the reception venue. “Treasure, that is what you are, Honey, you’re my golden star, You know you can make my wish come true”
3. Just The Way You Are Just The Way You Are make for a great cake cutting song, last dance song and special dedication song. “And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile, Cause girl you’re amazing, Just the way you are”
2. Count On Me Count On Me is a great mother son dance song and father-daughter dance song. “You can count on me like 1, 2, 3, I’ll be there, And I know when I need it, I can count on you like 4, 3, 2, And you’ll be there”
1. Rest Of My Life Rest Of My Life would make a great first dance song for the bride and groom. “As I stand here before my woman, I can’t fight back the tears in my eyes, Oh how could I be so lucky, I must’ve done something right, And I promise to love her for the rest of my life”
What Bruno Mars song should you not play at your wedding? Grenade! It is a break-up song. “Yes, I would die for you, baby, But you won’t do the same”
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.