Barry White’s voice is instantly recognizable with the low, deep (bass-baritone) voice. Barry White is known as a solo singer and as a member of Love Unlimited Orchestra in the 1970’s. Whether as a member of Love Unlimited Orchestra or songs released as a solo artist, below is a list of Barry White love songs perfect for weddings and Barry White fans.
Love Unlimited Orchestra consisted of a 40-piece string-laden orchestra, Barry White and female vocal trio Love Unlimited. Love Unlimited included Barry White’s future wife, Glodean James, her sister, Linda James, and their cousin Diane Taylor.
11. 8. What Am I Gonna Do with You 1975, Just Another Way to Say I Love You
10. Just The Way You Are Originally produced by Billy Joel 1978, The Man
I took the good times, I’ll take the bad times I’ll take you just the way you are
9. It’s Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me 1977, Barry White Sings for Someone You Love
All my life I’ve been searchin’ for a star Now my search is over and here we are
8. I’ve Found Someone 1973, I’ve Got So Much to Give
It’s not everyday That you can find something in your life That is worth all the money in this world Happiness
7. You See the Trouble with Me 1976, Let the Music Play
I can’t do nothin’ without my baby
6. I’ve Got So Much to Give 19973, I’ve Got So Much to Give
I’ve got so much to give to you, my dear It’s gonna take a lifetime, it’s gonna take years
5. Love’s Theme Instrumental song and hit #1 on the charts. 1973, Under the Influence of… Love Unlimited
Play our love’s theme tonight My love’s here, it’s no dream tonight
4. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up 1973, Stone Gon’
‘Cause I found what the world is searching for Here, right here, my dear, I don’t have to look no more
3. I’m Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby 1973, I’ve Got So Much to Give
As long as I shall live I’ll give you all I have and all I have to give
2. Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe 1974, Can’t Get Enough
Girl, you’re so unreal Still I keep loving you More and more each time
1. You’re the First, the Last, My Everything 1974, Can’t Get Enough
You’re my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that’s what you are
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.