Just because we live in Las Vegas, we tend to give preferences to musicians who have had a residency. In 2015, Mariah Carey started a residency stint at Caesars Palace’s Colosseum. Mariah Carey is one of the highest selling artists of the 1990s. Mariah had 4 consecutive number one hits on the Billboard Hot 100 and a total of 18 number ones. Mariah can also boast having the longest running number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 along with Boyz II Men with song “One Sweet Day”.
Mariah Carey is known her her high octave voice but also her raw emotion. Her romantic songs have touched the hearts of many. The greatness of Mariah’s love songs extend past slow tempo songs like “One Sweet Day”, with other hits like “Fantasy”. Love songs typically tell a story about a love between a couple. Our song list of Mariah Carey’s Love Songs are not about breaking up but rather keeping their love going strong.
Mariah Carey’s mainstream musical career started in 1990 with her debut album Mariah Carey and her first released song “Vision Of Love”. The latest album was released in 2014 titled Me. I Am Mariah… The Elusive Chanteuse as a compilation album but did have a new hit “Beautiful”.
Just for you love birds wanting to celebrate your love for each other -and- those who are part of the Mariah Carey fan club, please enjoy our list of romantic Mariah Carey songs.
Mariah Carey Love Songs
10. Fantasy Released 1995 on album Daydream
9. Thank God I Found You featuring Joe and 98 Degrees Released 2000 on album Rainbow
8. Without You Originally released in 1970 by rock group Badfinger Released 1994 on album Music Box
7. Vision Of Love Released 1990 on album Mariah Carey
6. My All Released 1998 on album Butterfly
5. I’ll Be There Originally released in 1970 by R&B group The Jackson 5 Released 1992 on album MTV Unplugged
4. Dreamlover Released in 1993 on album Music Box
3. We Belong Together Released 2005 on album The Emancipation of Mimi
2. Always Be My Baby Released 1996 on album Daydream
1. One Sweet Day – Duet with Boyz II Men Released 1995 on album Daydream 16 weeks at number 1, a record! Need we say more?
Honorable Mentioned: Hero – Not considered a love song as the song describes an inner power within all of us. However, a great song!
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.