Alicia Keys is an American music artist. She has reached superstardom with her soulful voice, jazzy piano playing, and singer/songwriting heroics.
Alicia started her music career with her first album Songs In A Minor released in 2001. She has sold more than 90 million singles worldwide and 3 love song super hits.
But what other songs by Alicia Keys makes for great love songs for weddings?
Alicia Keys Love Songs
7. Fallin’ 2001, Songs in A Minor The song can be taken with different meanings. A woman falls in and out of love with her man – probably by his actions. However, she falls back in love with him again and again. This could be an example of a real life long-term relationship as all married couples go through – as long as the man always respects the woman.
6. Diary – featuring Tony! Toni! Toné! 2004, The Diary of Alicia Keys The song tells of a relationship where the man needs to open up to his lover and divulge his secrets to her.
5. Un-thinkable (I’m Ready) 2009, The Element of Freedom The song talks about a relationship that the couple wants to take further but is afraid to do so. This is common in interracial relationships as shown in the music video.
4. Rock Wit You 2001, Songs in A Minor The song samples Michael Jackson’s song Rock With You.
I’ll stay and walk this life wit you No matter what we may go through
3. Like You’ll Never See Me Again 2007, As I Am The song tells to live life to the fullest and love me like you’ll never see me again. This could be the last time we say ‘I Love You’.
2. No One 2007, As I Am The song expresses a strong feeling of us against the world and no one will stand in the way.
1. If I Ain’t Got You 2003, The Diary of Alicia Keys In a society where material things mean so much, nothing is more important than with whom you spend your life with.
But everything means nothing If I ain’t got you
There you have it. I hope this list helps you plan your Alicia Keys themed wedding!
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.