Jim Brickman is an American pianist, songwriter, and music artist.
You may not know Jim but you know his songs and the artists he works with including Lady A, Martina McBride, and Michael W. Smith. If you want to have piano music at your wedding ceremony, you should definitely consider Jim Brickman’s music.
Enjoy our list of favorite Jim Brickman wedding songs.
Jim Brickman Wedding Songs
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.
Jim Brickman feat. Lady A
2007, Escape and Never Alone
Love of My Life
Jim Brickman feat. Michael W. Smith
Jim Brickman & Martina McBride
1997, Picture This
Instrumental Jim Brickman Wedding Songs
The following Jim Brickman songs are perfect for accenting a wedding ceremony including songs playing as guests arrive, wedding party entrance, bride’s entrance, unity song. and a recessional song. It’s up to you how you wish to incorporate the songs with no singing words.
From This Moment On
Originally performed by Shania Twain
2020, From The Heart
All of Me
Originally performed by John Legend
2015, Pure Romance
Thank you for reading our list of Jim Brickman wedding songs. If you have a favorite not on the list, please comment on it below. We read and respond to all comments.
To learn more about Jim, be sure to visit his official website
Jim Brickman Highest-Charting Songs – U.S. Adult Contemporary
- #1 Simple Things (with Rebecca Lynn Howard), 2001
- #1 Sending You a Little Christmas (with Kristy Starling), 2002
- #2 Beautiful (with Wayne Brady), 2005
- #2 Fa La La (with Olivia Jade Archbold), 2011
- #2 Christmas Where You Are (with Five for Fighting), 2017
- #3 Valentine (with Martina McBride), 1997
- #3 The Gift (with Collin Raye and Susan Ashton), 1997
- #3 Hideaway (When It Snows) (with Geoff Byrd), 2006
- #3 Good Morning Beautiful (with Luke McMaster), 2012
- #4 You (with Jane Krakowski), 2002
- #4 Coming Home for Christmas (with Richie McDonald), 2007
- #4 Beautiful World (We’re All Here) (with Adam Crossley), 2009
- #8 After All These Years (with Anne Cochran), 1998
- #9 Love of My Life (with Michael W. Smith), 1999
Read these similar musician lists: