Wedding DJs – Submit Your Playlist
What do you get for submitting your playlist?
- EXPOSURE – In 2020, My Wedding Songs had 5,705,202 pageviews = 15,630 pageviews per day.
- CREDIBILITY – Be a published author on a prominent wedding website.
What types of playlists?
- The song list must be area-specific!
- Option 1 – A song list of popular wedding songs in your area (most popular).
- Option 2 – A song list for a wedding event like first dance songs, cake cutting songs, grand entrance songs.
- Option 3 – A complete playlist for a wedding reception.
- Option 4 – A song list of the best songs for a specific dance style.
- Option 5 – A song list with a specific theme like best modern Christian songs, best Latin party songs, and best Bar Mitzvah songs.
What to include on the list?
- Your city or area
- Song Title*
- Song Artist*
- *Minimum of 30 songs – but the more listed, the better chance to rank in Google.
- Dance Style (Optional)
- Wedding event like cake cutting, first dance, etc. (Optional)
- Information about why the songs were chosen by you. Tell our readers the behind-the-scenes story as to why they will love your playlist.
- A few sentences about you for the about the author section.