Best Indie & Folk Wedding Songs
Folk and Indie songs are some of our favorite songs to play at weddings. They are not on every wedding playlist and have much emotion in their performances. In addition, they are typically singer-songwriters too – music artists that write and perform their own songs.
Top 11 Folk Songs (as compiled by popular downloads on Amazon)
- Down at the Lah De Dah – Jimmy Buffett
- Who Gets to Live Like This – Jimmy Buffett
- Oceans of Time – Jimmy Buffett
- Shelter from the Storm – Bob Dylan
- Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver
- Sundown – Gordon Lightfoot
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald – Gordon Lightfoot
- 15 Cuban Minutes – Jimmy Buffett
- Hold On – Noah Reid
We have compiled a list of our favorite 100 folk and indie songs perfect for weddings.
Folk & Indie Wedding Songs
Folk & Indie wedding song list curated by Matthew Campbell
Last Updated: June 29, 2020
Listen to our folk and indie wedding songs playlist on Spotify.
Tom Rosenthal – For You To Be Here
2015, The Pleasant Trees (Volume 2)
There’s the list of our favorite Indie and Folk wedding songs. These are not songs on every wedding playlist.
If you have a folk or indie wedding song not on our list that you think SHOULD be on our list, be sure to comment on the song below. We read and respond to every comment.
If you like this song list, you may also like the following song lists: