25 Best Wedding Songs – Songs With Wedding in the Title
Last Updated: September 7, 2022 | Written by Matthew Campbell
Looking for the perfect wedding song? Then you are in the right place. However, our list of the top 10 wedding songs is not your ordinary list of wedding songs.
Each song on our wedding songs list has the word wedding in the song title. We covered many different music genres including country, rock, Christian, folk, new age, and R&B. We also included different music eras from 1972 through today. However, the Wedding March was created in the 1800s.
February is celebrated as National Weddings Month because this is when most couples get their wedding planning in high gear.
Did you know that there are specific wedding days in the year? Yes, there are, wow. February is known as Wedding Month. (This is odd to us as most weddings take place during the summer).
But February is known as the “love month” because of Valentine’s Day. Plus, according to folklore, July is known as Unlucky Month for Weddings.
There are many different themes to a wedding song from the time of like like January, the style of the wedding like white trash, it could be an article of clothing like the wedding dress, of course, the bride and groom’s wedding day, the wedding has to have its own song, there has to be a white wedding, what we all want for our own wedding and finally the wedding march down the aisle.
Have a song we should add? Add it to the comments section at the bottom.
Top 10 Songs with Wedding in the Title
(by Amazon downloads)
- “White Wedding (Pt. 1)” by Billy Idol
- “My Person (Wedding Version)” by Spencer Crandall
- “Yours (Wedding Edition)” by Russell Dickerson
- “Wedding Song (There Is Love)” by Noel Paul Stookey
- “Never Stop (Wedding Version)” by SafetySuit
- “Wedding Bell Blues” by The 5th Dimension
- “Black Wedding” by In This Moment feat. Rob Halford
- “Wedding Medley: Marry Me / Bless the Broken Road / All of Me / A Thousand Years” by Anthem Lights
- “The Wedding Song” by Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride Soundtrack-Danny Elfman, Jane Horrocks, Paul Baker, Alison Jiear, and Gary Martin
- “The Wedding Song” by Kenny G
Wedding in the Song Title List
Wedding Day – Bee Gees
2001, This Is Where I Came In
Do you have a favorite song with “wedding” in the song title not on our list? Please share below so that we can add it!
Other related song lists to read:
Wedding Songs For The Ultimate Party!