23 Best Dad Songs – Songs With Dad in the Title
Last Updated: September 3, 2022 | Written by Matthew Campbell
What better way to celebrate Father’s Day than a list of the top 10 Dad songs. We included many different music genres including Christian, Rock, Country, Vocal, Hip Hop, and Folk. We also included a vast length of music eras from 1962 through today.
Is your Dad an entrepreneur? Play him Dad songs on Mom & Pop Business Owners Day on March 29.
Dad-themed songs include a song about dad life, a feeling that dad is going to kill their child because of bad behavior, a special waltz for mom and dad, a song for my dad (or yours), a letter by daddy, a song about how dad has gone crazy, a song about how much I have grown up to be like my dad, a song that is just for my dad, and finally just a song for dad.
Just because it is not Father’s Day, it is great to dedicate a song just to him. You could also celebrate his birthday with a song. If you have a dad song that you think we should add, be sure to comment on it at the bottom of the web page.
Top 10 Dad Songs
(by Amazon downloads)
- “Dad” by Tyler Wood
- “Oilfield Dad” by Bryan Martin
- “Dad’s Old Number” by Cole Swindell
- “Dad Vibes” by Limp Bizkit
- “My Dad’s Gone Crazy” by Eminem and Hailie Jade
- “Dads and Daughters” by MaRynn Taylor
- “I’m Yer Dad” by GRLwood
- “Dad’s Gonna Kill Me” by Richard Thompson feat. Michael Jerome, Danny Thompson, Taras Prodaniuk, Pete Zorn
- “It’s For My Dad” by Nancy Sinatra
- “Even My Dad Does Sometimes” by Ed Sheeran
Dad Songs List
My Dad’s Gone Crazy – Eminem
2002, The Eminem Show
Song For Dad – Keith Urban
2002, Golden Road
So Much Like My Dad – George Strait
1992, Holding My Own
Have a favorite Dad song, not on our list? Share it below so that we can add it!
Related song lists to read:
Don’t Have An Empty Dance Floor!