Planning your wedding should be a time of joy and celebration, not wedding stress and strain. And with a few simple tips this time can be a fun, memorable experience you will no doubt look back on fondly for many years to come. Here’s how to plan your wedding the stress-free way.
1. Delegate tasks to your willing friends and family. Most people feel honored if asked to help the bride plan her wedding so you’re sure to have no shortage of willing helpers. Remember, all you have to do is ask.
2. Organize as much as possible well in advance of your big day. That way you can enjoy the lead-up calmly, knowing that you’ve done everything you can do and only have minor details to sort out.
3. Spend time with your fiancé talking about things other than your wedding. Make time for a romantic weekend away or at least an evening out together. This will help put things into perspective for both of you.
4. Don’t expect everything to be perfect. Yes, you want your day to be beautiful, but you need to accept that not everything will go exactly as you have planned or imagined. Leave room for some of the magic that comes with the unexpected.
5. Get organized. Buy a quality book on wedding planning like the One Stop Wedding Kit which alerts you to each task when it needs to be done so you won’t forget a single detail.
6. Enjoy the experience. Planning your wedding is an exceptionally special and meaningful time in a woman’s life, and you will never get it back once it’s over. So take a deep breath, relax and relish every moment!
About the Author: Jessica Howe. Want a fairytale wedding without going bankrupt? For free cost cutting tips, wedding ideas, red hot promotions, giveaways and your wedding ‘tip of the day’ visit Jessica Howe’s site www.loveandcherish.net, home of the highly acclaimed The One Stop Wedding Kit.