What is sheet music? Sheet music is a music composition on sheets of paper. Sheet music is important to your music performers so that they can perform the music notes to your desired music composition. A music composer can include a harpist, guitarist, and pianist. Brides and grooms can also have ensembles compose music pieces during the wedding ceremony or reception entrances. Ensembles, like a quartet, can include musical artists and instruments such as a piano, string, and wind instruments.
Sheet music can be easily found by searching Google. However, a vast collection of sheet music can be found on the website MusicNotes.com. Musicnotes.com is the leading Internet-based sheet music store offering nearly 200,000 pieces of digital sheet music and guitar tablature.
Are the bride and groom music fans? Wedding couples can create their own music-themed wedding receptions.
Wedding Sheet Music Theme
- Print sheet music and roll them up into cones. Then, fill them with Hershey kisses or confetti.
- Use sheet music as table placemats or table names.
- Have your favorite song’s sheet music printed on an edible paper. Then, create a unique wedding cake by covering the cake with the edible paper.
- Fold sheet music into creative origami to accent reception tables.
- Fold sheet music into useful wedding accessories such as flowers and pinwheels.
- Print sheet music as a watermark. Then, create your very own customized wedding guest book.
- Wrap votive candles with printed sheet music as a favor.
- Use concert tickets as save-the-date cards.
Having a music-themed reception? We would recommend classic colors such as black, white, and silver. Having a photo booth? Consider blow-up musical instruments as props such as guitars and saxophones. Add a music theme to any wedding cake with enlarged musical notes as a cake topper. Also, consider incorporating guitar picks as wedding favors.
Music is a great way to set the desired mood and atmosphere at any wedding ceremony and reception. You can also include it in a music theme.
Other DIY wedding ideas:
- DIY Ring Bearer’s Wedding Pillow
- DIY Wedding Place Cards – Easy And Fun
- Do-It-Yourself Wedding Centerpieces