Uptown is used to describe the neighborhoods of American cities. However, uptown is typically reserved to describe the high class and is also used as a positive adjective. Just like The Jeffersons, we will be moving on up and helping you with a list of the best uptown songs.
A great way to celebrate upscale weddings, events held in highrise skyscrapers, or just a fancy party, play one of the below songs with uptown in the title to really set the mood. You will find many different music styles including rock, hard rock, and funk. Enjoy!
Top 10 Uptown Songs
(by Amazon downloads)
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Uptown” by The Crystals
- “It’s Quiet Uptown” by Renée Elise Goldsberry, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Phillipa Soo, Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton
- “Uptown” by Raphael Saadiq Featuring Ledisi And Goapele
- “Mississippi Half Step Uptown Toodeloo” by Keller Williams presents Grateful Grass
- “Uptown” by Andy Mineo
- “Uptown Funk” by Vitamin String Quartet
- “The Uptown Poker Club” by Jerry Reed
- “Uptown Lady” by Jakubi
- “Uptown Top Ranking” by Althea And Donna
Uptown Songs List
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.
Uptown Funk – Glee Cast
Aired on TV February 24, 2015
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
2014, Uptown Funk
Uptown – Drake feat. Bun B & Lil Wayne
2009, So Far Gone
Uptown Girl – Billy Joel
1983, An Innocent Man
Uptown – Prince
1980, Dirty Mind
Now you are styling and profiling with your uptown songs. If you think another good uptown song should make our list, be sure to comment on the song below. We won’t take offense.
By a large margin, the two most recognizable songs by the mass public on this song list are Uptown Funk and Uptown Girl. Just for your listening enjoyment, enjoy watching the videos posted on YouTube.
Now that you know all about uptown songs, be sure to check out our other words in the title song lists.
Other related song lists to read: