Below you will find several unique wedding ideas we have found over the years.
- Are you a wedding couple that met on the internet? Check out this hand-made cardholder to reflect the meeting on the internet. A cardholder that resembles a computer! See the picture for the result.
- Men’s Wearhouse Build-A-Tux Tool is an online tool to select your perfect tuxedo. Grooms looking for tux ideas can create their perfect tux through a color coordinator and look suggestions.
- MissNowMrs.com is the premier online service created to simplify the name-change process for brides and newlyweds nationwide. Their legal forms and letters can be completed online, printed, and filed after the bride receives her marriage certificate.
- David’s Bridal offers a Dress Your Wedding tool to offer suggestions for dressing the wedding party. Choose dresses, colors, hairstyles, accessories, and much more.
- Dessy and Pantone have joined to offer a Swatch Tool to create inspirational boards that show your wedding colors, styles, accessories, and inspirational photos. Order Pantone swatches for your wedding vendors.
- Shutterfly is a great website to create photo albums as presents or for yourself. In addition, create save the date cards with photos and party invitations.
- Zazzle offers a website where you can create and customize your very own personal stamp for use on your invitations. In addition, you can select from stamps already created by others at the wedding or love theme.
- Make a donation to the ASPCA instead of purchasing wedding favors. In return, the ASCPA will provide you the place cards to notify your guests of your donation to the ASCPA.
- Personalized M&M‘s for wedding favors. Personalization includes custom print, 25 colors, add a picture, and more.
- The GreenWorld Project provides live evergreen tree seedling favors. The tree seedlings and seeds can be personalized. Offering a free brochure.
- Looking for the perfect plate or napkins for your wedding reception? Be sure to check out Plates and Napkins with such categories as color, theme, pattern, and season. They also offer personalization.
- Ever want a non-traditional wedding cake? How about this wedding cake that signifies a bride a groom. Each layer of cake is a different flavor to satisfy the tastes of the guests.
Other unique wedding planning ideas:
- 7 Ways To Make Your Rehearsal Dinner Uniquely Yours
- A Wedding To Remember: Unique Wedding Ideas They’ll Never Forget
- 25 Ways To Make A Unique Wedding And Truly Memorable