Apps on your phone can not only help with everyday life but also influencing wedding day details.
Apps For Weddings
1. Group Me – Put important groups, like all wedding guests, wedding vendors, bridal party or bridesmaids, etc, and chat in all one room. It’s like a private chat room for your small group. Have as many as you want, and it’s always free.
2. Tumblr – Perfect for sharing the wedding planning process or wedding reception fun. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever you happen to be.
3. Path – An ad-free place for private messaging and sharing photos, videos, music, and more with the people in your life sharing wedding planning and/or wedding reception happenings.
4. Snapseed – Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
5. PhotoMarkr – PhotoMarkr lets you add your personal watermark (new wedding initials) to iPhone and iPod touch photos and screenshots. This is a great tool for all photographers too posting pics of a wedding day.
6. Print Studio – The best way to print your Instagram and iPhone photos. Print them even at the wedding reception!
7. Montaj – Shoot beautiful pics, get a great montaj video in seconds, & share them with as little or as many people as you choose.
8. Mention – Create alerts on the bride’s name, groom’s name, wedding date, etc. and be informed of any mention on the web and social networks to your email.
9. Dashlane – Keep track of passwords, automatically login to every website, and never lose a password.
10. Plotter – With Plotter, you’ll be able to plot out all of your wedding locations, get recommendations from friends and discover maps that are popular or featured in the Map Room.
11. Waze – Waze is a fun, community based mapping, traffic & navigation app.
12. Tripit – Perfect for the honeymoon. TripIt organizes travel plans into an itinerary that has all of your trip details in one place.
13. HealthTap – Not feeling so well? HealthTap gives you answers and tips from 50,000 U.S. doctors. No waiting room. FREE!
Matt loves listening to any music style he can understand the words. He lives in the wedding capital of the world, Las Vegas, with his wife Sharon. Matt's other likes include craft beer, baseball, and traveling.