Ask A Stupid Question Day is celebrated every year on the last school day in the month of September. Therefore the Day is usually September 28-30. The day was created by teachers to get students to ask more questions in class.
How do we celebrate Ask A Stupid Question Day? We create a list of the best stupid songs. No, the songs themselves are not stupid. Each song has the word stupid in the song title.
Top 10 Stupid Songs
(by Amazon downloads)
- “STUPID” by Ashnikko feat. Yung Baby Tate
- “Stupid Girl” by Garbage
- “People So Stupid” by Tom MacDonald
- “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga
- “Something Stupid” (From “Better Call Saul”) by Lola Marsh
- “Stupid Deep” by Jon Bellion
- “Stupid” by Toni Braxton
- “Go Stupid” by Polo G & Stunna 4 Vegas feat. NLE Choppa & Mike WiLL Made-It
- “Get Stupid” by Mac Dre
- “Somethin’ Stupid” by Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra
Stupid Songs List
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases. Song downloads are provided for DJs and couples to support music artists.
Stupid – Brendan Maclean
Other Top Stupid Songs
Something Stupid – Michael Bublé featuring Reese Witherspoon
2013, To Be Loved
Stuck On Stupid – Chris Brown
Stupid Girls – P!NK
Stupid Boy – Keith Urban
My Stupid Mouth – John Mayer
1999, Inside Wants Out
Somethin’ Stupid – Nancy Sinatra with Frank Sinatra
Do you have a favorite song with stupid in the title? Don’t feel stupid! Share your song below!
Not only play one of our stupid songs above but also actually ask stupid questions.
- Can I lose weight by rubbing my stomach?
- When do the Elk come out from hibernation?
- Why is the word “abbreviation” so long?
- Why is the meaning of life hard to find when you have a dictionary?
- How do you know when you have run out of invisible ink?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
Read other related song lists: