Ask A Stupid Question Day is celebrated every year on the last school day in the month of September. Therefore the Day is usually September 28-30. The day was created by teachers to get students to ask more questions in class.
How do we celebrate Ask A Stupid Question Day? We create a list of the best stupid songs. No, the songs themselves are not stupid. Each song has the word stupid in the song title.
Read other related song lists:
Not only play one of our stupid songs above but also actually ask stupid questions.
- Can I lose weight by rubbing my stomach?
- When does the Elk come out from hibernation?
- Why is the word “abbreviation” so long?
- Why is the meaning of life hard to find when you have a dictionary?
- How do you know when you have run out of invisible ink?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
Stupid Songs List
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.
10. Stupid – Brendan Maclean
8. Stupid Girls – P!NK
6. Somethin’ Stupid – Nancy Sinatra with Frank Sinatra
1. Stupid Boy – Keith Urban
Other Top Stupid Songs
Something Stupid – Michael Bublé featuring Reese Witherspoon
2013, To Be Loved
Stuck On Stupid – Chris Brown
My Stupid Mouth – John Mayer
1999, Inside Wants Out
Do you have a favorite song with stupid in the title? Don’t feel stupid! Share your song below!