Indie Wedding Song Submission
An Indie artist is an artist not signed to a major record label or one of their subsidiaries.
Indie artists can have great musical talent but not the recognition or following to sign with a major record label.
Who are the big 3 music labels?
Universal Music Group
Warner Music Group
With the rise of music talent shows, many indie artists were able to sign contracts with a major label.
Shows like American Idol, The Voice, America’s Got Talent and more.
Another big medium for indie artists to “get found” and create a following is YouTube and DatPiff.
Known artists to be found on Youtube and create a large following include:
Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Greyson Chance, Soulja Boy and Arnel Pineda (current lead singer of Journey).
What if you are an indie artist trying to make your way and get found?
We can help!
Can you answer yes to all of the following questions?
1. Are you an indie artist who has recorded your music performance skills and uploaded to Youtube?
2. Have you taken the next steps in promotion – uploaded your music for sale on Amazon?
3. Do you have a song on Amazon that would play perfectly for a wedding mico-moment?
If you answer is yes to all the above questions, we have an opportunity for you.
We are looking to promote indie artists who have created songs that would play great at a wedding.
Latest posts by Matthew Campbell (see all)
- 2017 Best Wedding Songs Not On Every Playlist… Yet - August 20, 2017
- 45 Upbeat Wedding Cocktail Hour Songs For Country, R&B, Folk/Indie Fans - August 13, 2017
- Uptown Songs – Songs With Uptown In The Title - August 6, 2017