Forever could describe a relationship as never-ending, continuous, and for always. That is what every couple envisions on their wedding day. Hopefully, every day thereafter too!
Thus, we created a list of songs with forever in the title that signifies love forever in a relationship. A list of 25 top forever songs.
Many different genres are represented including Jazz, R&B, Rock, Pop, and Rock.
Forever songs can be used during the ceremony unity ritual, the first dance of the wedding couple, and a song to accent walking down the aisle.
Top 10 Forever Songs
(by Amazon downloads)
- “Forever After All” by Luke Combs
- “Forever” by Chris Brown
- “The Stars and Stripes Forever” by John Philip Sousa, United States Marine Band
- “Mine Forever” by Lord Huron
- “Forever Young” by Rod Stewart
- “Forever” by DJ Drama featuring Fabolous, Benny The Butcher, Jim Jones and Capella Grey
- “Forever and Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis
- “Forever Young” by Alphaville
- “Forever Now” by Michael Bublé
- “Together Forever” by Rick Astley
Forever Songs List
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.
Forever – Justin Bieber feat. Post Malone & Clever
Forever Now – Michael Bublé
Be My Forever – Christina Perri feat. Ed Sheeran
2014, head or heart
Forever – Chris Brown
Forever and for Always – Shania Twain
Always and Forever – Luther Vandross
Forever – KISS
1989, Hot in the Shade
Forever Young – Rod Stewart
1988, Out of Order
We Can Last Forever – Chicago
1988, Chicago 19
Forever and Ever, Amen – Randy Travis
1987, Always & Forever
Do you have a favorite song forever in the title, not on our list that would be a great addition to a wedding playlist? Please share your forever song below so that we can add it!
Other related song lists to read: