April Fool’s Day is celebrated every year on April 1. It is the one time of year you are allowed to play tricks and pranks on loved ones and friends.
Around here, we like to celebrate holidays through songs. So, we created a list of top songs that have the word FOOL in the song title.
Enjoy our list of Fool Songs.
But how did April Fool’s Day get started? There are references to the day in medieval times in literature.
Some of the foolishness in the past lasted up to a week! We won’t try and decipher what is true here as that would be foolishness… Pun intended.
Top 10 Fool Songs
(by Amazon downloads)
- “What a Fool Believes” by The Doobie Brothers
- “Chain of Fools” by Aretha Franklin
- “Everybody Plays the Fool” by The Main Ingredient
- “Why Do Fools Fall in Love” by Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers
- “Nobody’s Fool” by Cinderella
- “Fool’s Love Affair” by Randy Travis
- “Fool For You” by Snoh Aalegra
- “Poor Little Fool” by Ricky Nelson
- “The Fool On The Hill” by The Beatles
- “Fool In The Rain” by Led Zeppelin
Fool Songs List
My Wedding Songs is a reader-supported website. As an Amazon Associate, we earn revenue from qualifying purchases.
Just A Fool – Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton
Don’t Want to Be a Fool – Luther Vandross
1991, Power of Love
Chain of Fools – Aretha Franklin
1968, Lady Soul
Famous Last Words Of A Fool – George Strait
1988, If You Ain’t Lovin’ (You Ain’t Livin’)
Fools Game – Michael Bolton
1983, Michael Bolton
Fool In The Rain – Led Zeppelin
1979, In Through the Out Door
Fool To Cry – The Rolling Stones
1976, Black and Blue
The Fool On The Hill – The Beatles
1967, Magical Mystery Tour
Have a favorite fool song? Please share your song below and why it is a favorite of yours!
Other great song lists to read: