Bridal shows. To attend or not to attend? Is it worth it? Absolutely!
Those planning an upcoming wedding cannot afford not to attend.
With the bridal show season coming right around the corner, it’s time to consider attending and which ones to attend.
Brides can plan to attend those shows coming to the area and surrounding cities/towns. Jotting down dates & times, as well as the times for fashion shows, is a helpful reminder.
Brides can save a lot of time and huge amounts of money, have the opportunity to be face to face with top wedding industry experts, see the latest fashions in wedding gowns and tuxedos, pick up great ideas for the wedding and while doing all that possibly walking away with wonderful door prizes.
Here are some Fantabulous tips when attending a bridal show
- Arrive early Arriving early is great. Many times the bridal shows offer extra incentives for those that do so.
- Pre-register before the show Most times when pre-registering, you can get a discount for admission. Saving up to $4 at some shows. When attending a Fantabulous Events Bridal Show, you get $2 off for pre-registration. $4 off each if you bring 4 or more guests.
- Bring your friends, family & bridal party Bringing your friends, family & the bridal party will help them feel much more involved. It is a great opportunity to ask their opinions or help you make a decision on hiring services for your wedding day.
- Contact info labels Wedding vendors will often have drawings for prizes at their booths. Instead of having to fill out multiple forms with your contact info, prepare some labels before the bridal show. Information to include your name, address, phone number, and email address. Using the pre-printed return address labels work well.
- Bring a notebook and pen Bring a notebook and pen so you can take notes. Write down the contact info of vendors, attach flyers or business cards from those you talked to or thoughts you have while attending the bridal show.
- Bring a digital camera Bringing a simple digital camera will allow you to quickly remember some of the great things you saw at the show. Did you see a great dress during a bridal fashion show? Maybe there is a great cake from a wedding cake designer. It’s a good idea to ask before snapping the photos.
- Know your budget Setting your wedding budget and knowing who is responsible for each thing will help you make decisions and know what you are looking for while attending the show.
- Bring your checkbook Many wedding vendors will offer a “Show Day Only” discount. Take advantage of these deals. This will help you save even more money if you are able to find your vendors at the bridal show.
- Do your research Know which services you will need before the show. Also, try to find out which wedding vendors will be exhibiting. This will help you know what questions to ask and allow you to visit those vendors you are particularly interested in. Attending a Fantabulous Events “Wedding Planning Exchange” can help too.
- Plan to be there for several hours Plan on attending the bridal show for several hours. Allow yourself time to visit all the vendors and find everything you need. Don’t rush yourself. Also, stay for each fashion show. Great prizes are given away after each of them. Most importantly, have a good time.