Photos show your character and also who you are as a couple. Photos can be incorporated into any wedding with fun and awesomeness. Here are 10 awesome ways to incorporate photos into your wedding.
Incorporate Photos Into Your Wedding
- If your reception tables or other specialty tables like the guestbook table have glass or Plexiglas tops, you can have photo collages under each glass top. You can have photos of each person who is designated to each to sit at each table.
- We LOVE the idea of having a table at the reception of family members’ and friends’ wedding photos. The photos can signify the history of your family tree. You can also put old wedding photos into vintage frames.
- A great way to have custom table numbers is to take polaroid pictures, put them on top of tall photo holders, and then write your table numbers on the white space at the bottom of the photo. Then, you have an original and unique table numbers. Be sure to take photos that match the style of the reception. If you have an eclectic reception, take eclectic photos!
- An awesome way to have a one-of-a-kind guest book is to have all guests sign a picture matte. The matte can be used to surround your wedding photo or engagement photo. You will have the memories of a lifetime from everyone who wished you well on your wedding day.
- A great decoration at a wedding or reception would be to run a clothesline. The clothesline can be placed in a location out of the reach of children but also seen by guests. Then, you can hang old and new photos of you and your guests using flat clothespins to hang the photos and not damage them.
- At the ceremony, you can add character to ribbons added to the end of each pew. Instead of just a ribbon, you can add framed photos hung by a string. The frame can be painted to match your wedding colors.
- A great wedding favor for guests may be to add mini framed pictures of you and your future spouse onto each table as a wedding favor. You can keep the photo as traditional as you want like an engagement picture or photos from your local photo booth.
- A suggestion if you are having a classy black-tie event. Have all photos printed in black and white to create a cohesive look throughout all photos brought into the ceremony and/or reception? Another idea is to have all the photos printed in black and white and then have one accent color from the photo match your wedding colors.
- When displaying your images, think outside the norm. Like we said above, we offered the idea of a clothesline. You can also have easels with blown up framed images or collages. You can also turn photos into creative movie posters, a memorable slide show,
- Our last suggestion to you is to highly recommend to incorporate your photos into your wedding. People are visual by nature and the best way to keep people talking about your wedding for years to come is to have lots of photos of people attending your wedding and reception. An idea is to take pictures with a camera that can connect to a printer at the reception. Then, take pictures during the ceremony and the reception. Print all the photos near the end of the evening and give the photo album to the bride and groom as a present at the end of the evening.
- A bonus idea for integrating photos into your wedding is how you frame or don’t frame your photos. Be sure that each frame’s look matches the decor of your venue and your own personal style. If you will have a photo holder, will the style of the holder match in decor style?
Other Photo articles:
- Best Photo Booth Props – Photo Fun At Weddings
- Picture Perfect: A Wedding Photographer Checklist
- 23 Mistakes To Avoid Choosing A Wedding Photographer