The Rolling Stones are an English rock band that formed in 1962. They are still producing hits including Doom and Gloom. However, their hits never stop and have been passed along through generations. The have one of the most recognizable symbol of the mouth with the tongue sticking out.
- Mick Jagger – lead vocals (1962–present)
- Keith Richards – guitars, keyboards (1962–present)
- Charlie Watts – drums, percussion (1963–present)
- Ronnie Wood – guitars, saxophone, drums (1975–present)
- Mick Taylor – guitars (1969–1974)
- Brian Jones< – guitars, harmonica, keyboards, etc (1962–1969)
- Ian Stewart – keyboards, percussion (1962–1963)
- Bill Wyman – bass guitar, marimba, keyboards, percussion (1962–1993)
- Tony Chapman – drums (1962–1963)
- Dick Taylor – bass guitar (1962)
Best Rolling Stones Songs
5. You Can’t Always Get What You Want
Released in 1969
On Album: Honky Tonk Woman (A-Side)
You can’t always get what you want nut hopefully you get what you need. A bit uplifting at the same time a slap in the face of reality.
1. Paint It, Black
Released in 1966
On Album: Aftermath
Paint It, Black reached number one on the Billboard Top 100 in 1966. In the US, it was the first number one single to feature the sitar instrument.