100 Best Oldies Songs for Weddings
We have created a list of our favorite best Oldies songs for weddings. My Wedding Songs does have song lists of the best ’50s, best 60’s and best 70’s. However, we wanted to create an additional song list of the best Oldies songs. What constitutes an Oldies song changes with each decade. However, we categorize Oldies songs as from the 1950s through the late 60s. You can find many different music types such as R&B, Rock and Roll, Beach, Country and more.
Top 11 Oldies Songs appropriate for weddings (as listed by the number of downloads on Amazon).
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – The Hollies
- Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) – Looking Glass
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- Wipe Out – The Surfaris
- Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress) – The Hollies
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- The Sound of Silence (Electric Version) – Simon & Garfunkel
Best Oldies Songs
Oldies wedding song list curated by Matthew Campbell
Last Updated: June 8, 2020
Another favorite oldies wedding song…
When We Get Married – The Dreamlovers
Listen to our oldies wedding songs playlist on Spotify.