100 Best Oldies Songs for Weddings
We have created a list of our favorite best Oldies songs for weddings. My Wedding Songs does have song lists of the best 1950s, best 1960s, and best 1970s. However, we wanted to create an additional song list of the best Oldies songs. What constitutes an Oldies song changes with each decade. However, we categorize Oldies songs as from the 1950s through the late 60s. You can find many different music types such as R&B, Rock and Roll, Beach, Country, and more.
Top 10 Oldies Songs appropriate for weddings (as listed by the number of downloads on Amazon).
- Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress) – The Hollies
- Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl) – Looking Glass
- Wipe Out – The Surfaris
- Me and Mrs. Jones – Billy Paul
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – The Hollies
- Then He Kissed Me – The Crystals
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Spanish Eyes – Elvis Presley
- The Sound of Silence (Electric Version) – Simon & Garfunkel
Best Oldies Songs
Oldies wedding song list curated by Matthew Campbell
Last Updated: July 9, 2020
Another favorite oldies wedding song…
When We Get Married – The Dreamlovers
Listen to our oldies wedding songs playlist on Spotify.
Do you have a favorite oldies song, not on our list? Please share it below so that we can add your song.
Other related song lists to read:
Hot New Songs Delivered Monthly!