Wedding Guest Bloggers Wanted
Sorry, we are not in need of guest bloggers at this time.
~Matt Campbell, Founder
Why we need wedding guest bloggers?
My Wedding Songs is a Mom and Pop business. Being a small business, we cannot do everything all the time. We actually need your help to keep our wedding blog ideas fresh and consistent. Besides, a combined knowledge of many is more powerful than a single voice. Wedding guest bloggers wanted!
Why would you want to be a wedding guest blogger?
- Share your knowledge with bridal couples planning their weddings and help them out!
- Create industry credibility and be seen as a wedding authority.
- Create link authority to your website from our website.
- Create awareness about you and your business if you are a wedding vendor. If you are a bride or groom, then you can share your insightful story.
- Targeted readers that care about weddings.
Your author byline tells your story. It can include a link to your website and tell your professional or personal wedding experience.
What types of articles are we looking for in our blog?
An article that helps brides and grooms select music for their weddings.
Among the blog categories, the articles could be DIY, How-To’s, Lists, etc. The more original and eccentric the article is, the better chance it has of being published. Each article must be a minimum of 300 words and a minimum of one photograph of which you have legal rights. However, the more of each the better chance for publication. All articles must only be posted on My Wedding Songs. Need help writing a blog article? Read this page on writing a great blog post.
From who do we accept guest blog articles?
You must be a wedding professional located in the USA. If not, you must have personal wedding experience. An example would be a bride married in the past year sharing her wedding day story.
I have all the above!
Please contact us and we can discuss further. Please include your wedding experience and article topic.