My Wedding Songs Editorial Guidelines
At My Wedding Songs, we pledge to provide high-quality and accurate content that inspires and educates wedding couples, DJs, wedding planners, wedding pros, and music lovers.
- My Wedding Songs is committed to publishing accurate and reliable information.
- My Wedding Songs does not copy (plagiarise) any content in any manner. When other sources are quoted, a notation will be added to correctly attribute the original source in the content. In addition, we do not use any Artificial Intelligence to publish any content on the website.
- My Wedding Songs’ policy is to be inclusive for every couple. The website content is planned for inclusivity for bride/groom, bride/bride, or groom/groom. The details can be switched around to fit every wedding couple.
Sources of popular music
Matt has years of experience as a wedding DJ. To keep current on popular songs of today when creating song lists, several sources are considered when creating song lists of the top songs.
- Weddings: Matt is a member of several online groups of engaged couples and wedding professionals including
- Wedding Planning Tips, Tricks & To-Dos
- DJ Playlist Group
- DJ Idea Sharing
- Wedding Planning Club
- Song Popularity:
- Billboard charts
- Amazon best-selling charts
- Apple Music’s best-selling charts
- Spotify streams
- TikTok trending songs
- YouTube Music charts
- Wedding Songs Popularity
- Online groups
- Streaming popularity and song sales
- My Wedding Songs reader polls
- DJ software music charts including DJ Intelligence, DJ Event Planner, and Vibo.